In this course, you will learn about Change, Meeting Management, different roles, rules, task and meeting cycles and Leadership. You will learn through lectures by Shoham Adizes and then deepen your understanding through discussion forums and assignments.
This course is asynchronous, and may be taken any time for Self Study. Visit the Curriculum section below to review the topics that will be covered and feel free to preview "What this course is about" by Shoham Adizes.
Our mission in Adizes.
Listen to Dr. Adizes talk about what Adizes is and why we're so committed to spreading it around the world.
Start your Adizes journey, today!
Focus on your Meetings
Focus better, fulfill specific goals, and develop a culture of efficiency and effectiveness. With examples from everything from card games to classrooms, Empowering Meetings provides a template for better business
The new way for Meetings
How to make good descisions and how to implement those descisions effectively
How to create a culture of Mutual Trust and Respect within any organization
How to Empower your organization to tackle and manage bigger and bigger problems
What are the problem solving tools needed to transform any organization
Take them to the next level
What are the different types of meetings and when should you hold each type, why meetings can be so very frustrating. Learn what are good rules for conducting meetings and how to enforce them and by that, how to create an efficient meeting agenda
Certified Senior Principal Associate
Shoham Adizes was the President and Director of Training and Certification for the Adizes Institute. Shoham began his work at the Adizes Institute at a young age, as an assistant to Dr. Ichak Adizes, CEO/Founder of the Adizes Institute. He travelled and studied with Dr. Adizes, attending his lectures and consultations with various organizations all over the world. This provided him with an in-depth understanding of the Adizes methodology, preparing him to become one of the youngest Associates at The Adizes Institute.
In 2003, enriching his business experience, Shoham founded his own start-up organization called Energy Reclaim, which provided high consumers of electricity with energy-saving devices in conjunction with the California Public Utility Commission Rebate Program. This venture provided invaluable knowledge of the problems and opportunities of managing a business at various stages of the corporate lifecycle. Armed with a personal understanding of how to apply the Adizes Methodology, he returned to the Institute in 2007.
Shoham has been instrumental in growing the Adizes Institute. He has been heavily involved with the recruitment, training and development of the many Adizes offices around the world. He has written countless articles and papers on various subjects related to management and he designed many of the training offered by the Adizes Institute.
Curriculum of this Course
*All lectures have English, Spanish and Russian subtitles. For Spanish and Russian audio and translated assignments and content, buy the Spanish or Russian version of the course below.
- 1.1 Chapter 1: Why Are Meetings So Frustrating? by Shoham Adizes
- 1.2 Task: Begin reading "Empowering Meetings"
- 1.3 Chapter 2: Meeting Rules in Practice by Shoham Adizes
- 1.4 Discussion: Badly managed meetings and its repercussions
- 1.5 Chapter 3: The Two Different Types of Meetings by Shoham Adizes
- 1.6 Quizz: Part 1, Introduction
- 2.1 Chapter 4: Problem-Solving Meetings, Goal/Task by Shoham Adizes
- 2.2 Chapter 5: Problem-Solving Meetings, Positions/Roles by Shoham Adizes
- 2.3 Task: Continue reading "Empowering Meetings"
- 2.4 Chapter 6: Problem-Solving Meetings, Field Of Play/Meeting Environment by Shoham Adizes
- 2.5 Chapter 7: Problem-Solving Meetings, Rules Of The Game/Rules Of Conduct by Shoham Adizes
- 2.6 Task: Read "Backup Behavior"
- 2.7 Chapter 8: Problem-Solving Meetings, The Time Dimension by Shoham Adizes
- 2.8 Chapter 9: Problem-Solving Meetings, The Strategy/The Meeting Agenda by Shoham Adizes
- 2.9 Task: Read Chapter 10 of "Empowering Meetings"
- 2.10 Quizz: Part 2, Rules of the Game: Problem-Solving Meetings
- 3.1 Chapter 11: Implementation Meetings, Goal/Task by Shoham Adizes
- 3.2 Chapter 12: Implementation Meetings, Positions/Roles by Shoham Adizes
- 3.3 Task: Continue reading "Empowering Meetings"
- 3.4 Chapter 13: Implementation Meetings, Field Of Play/Meeting Environment by Shoham Adizes
- 3.5 Chapter 14: Implementation Meetings, Rules Of The Game/Rules Of Conduct by Shoham Adizes
- 3.6 Chapter 15: Implementation Meetings, The Time Dimension by Shoham Adizes
- 3.7 Chapter 16: Implementation Meetings, The Strategy/The Meeting Agenda by Shoham Adizes
- 3.8 Task: Read Chapter 17 of "Empowering Meetings"
- 3.9 Quizz: Part 3, Rules of the Game: Implementation Meetings
What participants have said about this course.
I can say that Dr. Adizes is one of the best modern methodologists in the field of management. Every modern manager or employeeshould be an attendee
The real life examples were easy to understand and relate very well to the concepts. The course is very detailed and comprehensive. It is very helpful to anyone who is focused.
-Sunitha G. | Heartfulness
His style of delivery and ability to convey a message is incredible. His conversational, open style, using real life examples makes the learning come to life. The opportunity to learn with and from Dr. Adizes is nothing short of a privilege. He is a Master of Organizational Transformation, if not "The Master".
-Gregory Magennis | Axiom Human Resource Development
Book any other course
The Formula for Success in Any Organization
Understand the main factors that predict the success of an organization
Team Pricing and Wire Transfers
Would you like all your team to take this course? Or maybe all the managers in your Organization?
Ask for our attractive volume pricing options, we have packages from 5+ participants to up to 10,000 participants and above. Let Adizes trickle down through all your Organization!
Also ask for our bank details if you wish to pay by international Wire Transfer or receive a stamped invoice or receipt.
In both cases, please write to [email protected] to learn more.
The Adizes Method has been implemented in hundreds of organizations all over the world for more than 50 years. All levels of an organization can benefit from the understanding and applying Adizes Organizational Transformation Methods.